My name is William and I am a software engineer with a passion for open source robotics. I have worked on robotics projects through out college and at robotics companies like Willow Garage. I am currently working for OSRF, where I am an active member of the ROS community and a core developer for the core ROS stacks. I have been helping design and build the development tools and infrastructure tools used by the ROS community.
Please checkout my projects or enjoy my ramblings:
- June 19, 2012 » Serial v1.0 Released
- December 2, 2011 » South's BEST Regional Robotics Competition
- October 8, 2011 » WarEagle BEST Competition!
- September 27, 2011 » WarEagle BEST Mall-day
- September 23, 2011 » ROS and Stage4 on OS X
- September 6, 2011 » rViz on OS X, Success Reloaded! (10.7)
- August 1, 2011 » MORSE Progress Report